Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tongkat Ali Extract Gives Me Erections Like a Teenager

It’s very important, however, to use a tongkat ali extract that’s taken from a plant that’s at least 10 years old. And the plant must be from Indonesia only. No other kind of tongkat ali will be anywhere near as effective. There’s a limited supply, and that’s why tongkat ali tends to be expensive.

 image

I’m 46 years old. A few years ago I noticed that my erections were getting softer and weaker. One day a bodybuilding friend of mine mentioned that tongkat ali extract not only helped him build muscle, but it also gave him amazing erections.

This Southeast Asian herb (the scientific name is Eurycoma Longifolia) works by naturally increasing the body’s production of testosterone. Testosterone is the principal male sex hormone and a natural anabolic steroid. Once men hit age 30 or so, their testosterone levels drop significantly. That’s one reason why both athletic and sexual performance start to decline at this age.

The scientific publication British Journal of Sports Medicine has reported that in a double-blind placebo controlled test, the men who used tongkat ali extract showed a 5 % increase in lean body mass (due to an increase in testosterone levels). There was no change in the placebo group. A 5 % increase in 5 weeks is a lot!

I’ve tried many male enhancement products that contained herbs like horny goat weed, yohimbe, maca root, etc…, and I’ve always been disappointed. I can honestly say that tongkat ali is very different. My sex drive went through the roof.  And my erections were much harder and lasted longer. It’s really like being a teenager again!

I have a lot more energy now. I just feel sharper overall, both physically and mentally. Plus, I haven’t experienced any kind of side effects.

Tongkat ali is not cheap. This is because the plant must be at least 10 years old to be effective. And the only place in the world where aged tongkat ali is harvested is in Indonesia. So there’s not a huge supply, and demand has been steadily increasing. Still, it’s worth every penny in my opinion.

But you must get authentic, 10-year-old Indonesian tongkat ali or it won’t work! Don’t get cheap about it. There are too many weak, inferior products out there. I recommend getting your tongkat ali from SD-200. This is the real stuff. It’s what I use and I’ve been very satisfied with it.

The SD-200 website has a lot more information about the proper way to use tongkat ali. Just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment